Fred Turner, McDonald’s ‘Hamburger U.’ Founder, Dies at 80Laurence Arnold and Leslie Patton
Fred Turner, one of McDonald’s Corp.’s earliest employees, who created its distinctive Hamburger University and succeeded founder Ray Kroc as chief executive officer, has died. He was 80.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline