Dollar Ends First Week of 2013 Higher Versus Euro on Fed OutlookJohn Detrixhe and Joseph Ciolli
The dollar closed higher versus the euro in the first week of the year after the Federal Reserve suggested bond-buying operations may end in the middle of 2013 and concern grew the U.S. will struggle to reach a debt accord.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy