S&P 500 Rises to Highest Level Since 2007 on Jobs DataInyoung Hwang
U.S. stocks rose, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to the highest level since December 2007, after data showed employers added workers in December at about the same pace as the prior month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap