Samsung, LG Display Fined by China for Fixing LCD Panel PricesJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. and LG Display Co., the world’s biggest makers of flat panels, were among six companies fined by China’s government for participating in a price-fixing scheme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy