John Lewis Starts U.K. Holiday Reporting With 15% Jump in SalesSarah Shannon
John Lewis Partnership Plc department-store sales rose 15 percent over the Christmas season as U.K. consumers put a difficult year behind them, snapping up products like tablet computers and placing more online orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone