Huawei, Samsung, ZTE Named in New InterDigital ComplaintSusan Decker and Beth Mellor
Huawei Technologies Co., ZTE Corp. and Samsung Electronics Co. were named in a new patent-infringement complaint filed by InterDigital Inc. over technology related to the latest mobile-phone standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts