Putin Intends to Sign Russian Bill Banning U.S. AdoptionsStepan Kravchenko
President Vladimir Putin said he intends to sign into a law a bill banning U.S. adoptions of Russian children, even as he plans to scrutinize the final draft of the legislation after it was approved by parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting