China Stocks Erase Year’s Losses as Yen Drop Drives Japan SharesBloomberg News
Chinese equities rose, with a benchmark gauge erasing losses this year, amid expectations for a recovery in the world’s second-largest economy. Japanese shares and rubber gained after the yen touched a 20-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders