Dialog, Vopak Sign Customers for Oil Storage TerminalChong Pooi Koon and Ann Koh
Dialog Group Bhd., Malaysia’s second-biggest oil and gas services provider, said it signed some customers for the 1.9 billion-ringgit ($620 million) storage terminal it’s developing with Royal Vopak NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts