Merck KGaA Lung-Cancer Drug Misses Trial’s Survival GoalAllison Connolly
Merck KGaA’s experimental drug L-BLP25 missed the main goal of a trial in lung cancer patients, denting the company’s ambitions of turning the medicine into a $1 billion-a-year product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself