Apple, Samsung Inch Toward End of Smartphone Patent FightSusan Decker and Aoife White
Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. may inch closer to settling their global litigation over smartphone patents with decisions in the U.S. and Europe that allow sales of competing handsets while the fight over legal damages continues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing