Cisco Seen Needing Citrix-to-NetApp for Growth: Real M&AJordan Robertson and Lindsey Rupp
Cisco Systems Inc.’s quest for acquisitions while grappling with its worst stretch of sales growth is making takeover candidates out of Citrix Systems Inc., NetApp Inc. and Rackspace Hosting Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap