KPN Scraps Dividend to Finance Purchase of Web SpectrumCornelius Rahn
Royal KPN NV, the Dutch phone company partly owned by Carlos Slim’s America Movil SAB, cut its dividend as it spent 1.35 billion euros ($1.8 billion) to buy frequencies for faster mobile networks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting