Kmart's Connecticut-Shooting Twitter FailJared Keller
Twenty-six people, many of them children, were killed on Friday after a gunman walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., and opened fire on a classroom with a high-powered rifle. Bloomberg News reports that this is the deadliest school shooting since the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself