Apple Falls as UBS Projects Growth Slowdown: San Francisco MoverIan King
Apple Inc. fell to the lowest price in almost ten months after Steven Milunovich, an analyst at UBS AG, cut his price estimate to $700 from $780, citing concern that growth may slow for the iPhone and iPad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing