Murdoch Son Seen Vying to Reclaim Ten Network: Real M&AAngus Whitley and David Fickling
For buyers as diverse as Rupert Murdoch’s eldest son Lachlan and rural broadcaster Southern Cross Media Group Ltd., there’s no cheaper media target in Australia than Ten Network Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day