Job Recruiters Turn to LinkedIn, Social Media Startups
In his more than 15 years as a headhunter, Jeff Vijungco has tried Monster, Craigslist, CareerBuilder, and other online job boards. Lately the head of recruitment at Adobe Systems has scrapped most of them. “I think job postings are such old news,” Vijungco says. “Social is the hot new industry.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem