Australia to Boost Solar Funding by A$83 Million, Ferguson SaysJason Scott
Australia will boost funding for solar research and development by A$83 million ($88 million) in an initiative supported by the U.S. government, Resources Minister Martin Ferguson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing