TomTom Rises as Rabo Foresees Move by Apple for TakeoverMaaike Noordhuis
TomTom NV, the Dutch supplier of navigation applications for Apple Inc.’s iPhone 5, rose the most in eight weeks after an analyst at Rabobank International said the U.S. company may make a takeover bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself