Tableau Software Plans IPO to Drive Sales ExpansionOlga Kharif
Tableau Software Inc., which devises programs to turn complex databases into graphics and maps, is planning an initial public offering within the next four to nine months and named F5 Networks Inc. Chief Executive Officer John McAdam to its board to help drive its expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day