Russian Mobile Operator MTS Won’t Offer Apple’s IPhone 5Ilya Khrennikov
OAO Mobile TeleSystems, Russia’s biggest mobile-phone operator, won’t offer the newest version of Apple Inc.’s iPhone for the first time since the handset went on sale in the country in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans