NYSE Says JPMorgan Units Will Have a Fire Wall on Copper ETFMaria Kolesnikova
JPMorgan Chase & Co. will put a fire wall between its proposed exchange-traded fund backed by copper and its metals trading operations, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant