Lilly Alzheimer’s Drug Delayed on Need for Added StudyShannon Pettypiece
Eli Lilly & Co. said it will conduct an additional late-stage study of its experimental Alzheimer’s treatment, a move that could push the drug’s introduction back three years to 2016. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline