Cocoa and Lean Hogs Climb as Coffee Falls: Commodities at CloseJoshua Falk
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials rose 0.8 percent to 637.05 at 4 p.m. New York time, led by cocoa and silver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing