Billionaire Gokongwei to Join Magnate Okada in New CasinoIan Sayson and Vinicy Chan
Billionaire John Gokongwei will become a partner of Japanese pachinko magnate Kazuo Okada to build a Manila casino, projected to cost more than $2 billion in what would be the biggest such investment in the Philippines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing