Aussie, N.Z. Dollars Rise as Fed Adopts More Monetary StimulusJoseph Ciolli
The Australian and New Zealand dollars rose against their U.S. peer after the Federal Reserve added to its monetary-stimulus program, renewing concern the measures will debase the U.S. currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster