Yahoo Upgrades E-Mail as CEO Mayer Seeks to Win CustomersDouglas MacMillan and Brian Womack
Yahoo! Inc. upgraded its e-mail service to woo mobile users, the first major product unveiling since Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer took over with a mandate to improve tools and services to lure back customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans