Shell Backs GlassPoint Solar Oil Recover TechnologyWael Mahdi
GlassPoint Solar Inc., which is building the first plant in the Middle East that will tap heat from the sun to coax heavy crude oil out of aging fields, obtained funding from a group including Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day