Renesas Rises After $1.8 Billion Bailout Agreement: Tokyo MoverNaoko Fujimura
Renesas Electronics Corp. rose to the highest level in five months in Tokyo trading after saying it will raise at least 150 billion yen ($1.8 billion) from a Japan-backed fund and customers as part of a bailout plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks