DBS to Pay S$1.04 Billion for Stake in Marina Bay TowerKlaus Wille and Stephanie Tong
DBS Group Holdings Ltd. agreed to buy a 30 percent stake in Singapore’s Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, where the move of its headquarters was completed in October, for S$1.04 billion ($850 million) in cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States