Apple CEO’s Pledge to Make Macs in the U.S. Seen Adding 200 JobsJeff Green, Adam Satariano and Peter Burrows
The pledge by Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook to invest in making Mac computers in the U.S. will probably create about 200 jobs if he follows the pattern of companies such as Lenovo Group Ltd. and LG Chem Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy