Obama Seeks $60.4 Billion to Assist Sandy RecoveryLisa Lerer and Roger Runningen
President Barack Obama asked Congress for $60.4 billion to pay for damage caused by superstorm Sandy, putting the disaster relief request from northeastern states into the middle of a debate over the federal deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks