South Africa’s ANC May Ignore Moody’s by Raising Mining TaxFranz Wild and Anne Swardson
South Africa’s ruling African National Congress will ignore concerns from rating companies and call for an increase in mining taxes, said Enoch Godongwana, the party’s economic policy head.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis