Nod to Gas Exports in U.S. Study Seen Downplaying Consumer CostJim Snyder and Bradley Olson
A U.S. Energy Department report that supports expanded exports of natural gas cheered drillers wanting to sell overseas while drawing warnings from opponents that it may have underestimated the potential costs to consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts