Kravis Backs N.Y. Startups Using Apps to Cut Health CostsRyan Faughnder
When his uncle was hospitalized with Alzheimer’s disease, Russ Graney struggled to find him a home-health aide. The patient stayed in the hospital for three extra days while the search dragged on, raising costs for the family.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting