Boeing 787 Fuel Leaks Spur FAA to Require Jet InspectionsSusanna Ray and Alan Levin
Boeing Co.’s new 787 Dreamliners must be inspected after fuel leaks on two planes were traced to manufacturing errors, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself