California Carbon Rises to Six-Week High on New Market PlayersLynn Doan
California carbon rose to the highest level in almost two months as more companies were seen trading allowances and on speculation that Edison International’s San Onofre nuclear power plant will remain shut next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy