Fitch Again Blasts S&P Grades on Credit Suisse Mortgage DebtJody Shenn
The AAA ratings assigned by Standard & Poor’s in a mortgage-bond deal by Credit Suisse Group AG are too high, Fitch Ratings said for the second time this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline