Kleinheinz, Corriente Return Client Money as Funds CloseKelly Bit, Nathaniel Baker and Stephanie Ruhle
Kleinheinz Capital Partners Inc., the Fort Worth, Texas-based hedge fund founded by John Kleinheinz, will return investors’ money as a rising number of hedge-fund managers is calling it quits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts