Japan Opposition’s Hosoda Calls for Restarting Nuclear ReactorsIsabel Reynolds and Takashi Hirokawa
Japan must restart its nuclear power plants quickly after confirming they’re safe, a senior opposition official said, three weeks ahead of an election that polls indicate will return his party to power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner