Hyundai Motor Plans 40% Expansion in China Production by 2015Bloomberg News
Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s biggest automaker, plans to increase production in China by 40 percent in three years and add higher-end models as it seeks to gain market share in the world’s largest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing