Asian Stocks Rise on Greece Debt Deal; China Shares FallAdam Haigh and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose for a fifth day after European finance ministers cut borrowing costs for Greece. Chinese shares fell, with the Shanghai Composite Index closing at a three-year low, even as the nation’s industrial profits accelerated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's