Stocks Decline With Euro as U.S. Budget, Greek Aid LoomStephen Kirkland and Inyoung Hwang
Stocks fell, following the best weekly rally of 2012 for global equities, as U.S. leaders prepared to negotiate a budget deal and European finance chiefs meet on Greek aid. Treasuries rose for the first time in a week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States