SABMiller Says Weak Rand, Europe Currencies Curbed SalesPaul Jarvis and Stephen Gunnion
SABMiller Plc, the world’s second-biggest brewer, said the weakness of the South African rand and central European currencies against the dollar weighed on sales growth in the first six months of the financial year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day