Glencore Wins EU Approval for $33 Billion Xstrata DealAoife White and Firat Kayakiran
Glencore International Plc won European Union approval for its $33 billion takeover of Xstrata Plc after offering to end a zinc-purchase agreement with Nyrstar NV and to sell its stake in the largest producer of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day