Asian Stocks Advance as China Flash PMI Points to ReboundJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks gained, with the regional benchmark index headed for its highest close in two weeks, on signs the U.S. jobs markets is stabilizing and Chinese manufacturing is recovering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks