OMV Aims for April 1 Gazprom Talks to Narrow Natural Gas PricesJonathan Tirone
OMV AG, central Europe’s biggest oil company, said the gap between natural gas spot prices and long-term supply contracts with Russia’s Gazprom OAO will continue to pressure earnings next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing