Lynch as Britain’s Bill Gates Under Attack From HPAmy Thomson
Autonomy Corp. founder Mike Lynch was planning to use his reputation as one of the most successful European entrepreneurs to help startups get off the ground. Now, he’s fighting allegations of accounting failures that threaten his status as the pin-up of British technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing