ER Concierge Services at Hospitals Boost Bottom LinesStephanie Armour
Just before her wedding this year, Ashleigh Kondracki came down with bronchitis and went to the emergency room. Instead of an onerous wait, the 22-year-old receptionist from Imperial, Missouri, simply walked through the doors at SMM St. Clare Health Center and was seen right away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself