Congo Army Prepares Response as Goma Fall ‘Threatens’ KabilaMichael J. Kavanagh
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s army said it’s preparing a response to the capture of Goma by rebel forces as a research group warned the fall of the city threatens the survival of President Joseph Kabila’s government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis